MCOR 3115 | mClad mFill
MCOR 3115 (mClad mFill) is a two-component, high strength, extremely forgiving/tolerant, vertical and overhead, non-sag, fast set epoxy paste, packaged in a convenient 1:1 mix ratio to use a general industrial grade repair, reclaiming, resurfacing, patch filler for metal. Epoxy-based, and highly modified with fibers and ceramics, the material is a durable, sealed protective solution to combat corrosion.
- Oversized mating and gaps
- Metallic faces and filling
- Fractured pipes and components
- Pitted metal reclaiming
- Anchoring and adhesive
- Fractured, holed, leaking trays, tanks, hulls or vessels
- Other metal filling, repair, and reclamation needs
- 100% solid
- Ceramic filled, fiber reinforced
- For all metals
- Able to feather and taper
- Convenient 1:1 ratio
- Surface tolerance
- High build, non-sag
- Sealed corrosion resistance
|4 Kilo Kit (Multi-unit, S2-DGY)|
|MCOR 3115 (2 x 2 kg unit, DGY)|
|15 Kilo Kit (Multi-unit, L2-DGY)|
|MCOR 3115 (2 x 7.5 kg unit, DGY)|
Volume Capacity: 1 kg of mixed yeilds 878 cm3.
Coverage: 1 kilogram covers 1,143 cm2 at 1 cm. thickness
The mClad mFill provides point-of-use application to save time and material. Highly tolerant for challenging areas, including wet. The material has a wide variety of applications, and is often sought for steel, and other metal repairs, filling, patching, and as a bonding adhesive.